Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surprise Shower

My co-workers surprised me with a baby shower celebrating Ava Jane's upcoming arrival. Here we all are, minus Cyndi right before the fesitivities began.

Kim, Angie and myself

Ava's diaper cake -courtesy of Valerie


Aquila and Valerie

I truly look forward to going to work because of these wonderful women I work with. They brighten my day, keep me on my toes and spoil me rotten. Thank you ladies for making me feel so special!







2 comments:

Desiree + Dyer + Isabelle said...

So much fun!!

What a great group! I'm so thrilled for you + your family of 3.5 (or is it like 3.75?!?).

Again, many congrats! Can't wait to see beautiful AJW!

The Walkers said...

What more can you ask for than for loving coworkers who make going to work SO much easier!?! I am blessed with a few myself! You look wonderful and I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming delivery. When again are you due? I am due Oct 2 but I am thinking September ;)